• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WTF Activision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadroj

Recruit
My account was hacked about November of the last year 2020. Since then I made a request to Actuvusiib to restore my account because that's where my cod points and the battle pass were. Well finally, Activision switched my account to an old account after 1 whole year!! This resulted in me being shadowbanned because the previous hacker boosted my account and now I’m in hacked lobbies EVEN IF I can get into a lobby. This sucks can’t play with friends. Can’t believe I waited a year for this garbage. At this point since playing with my old account for a year, I would take that over not being able to play it sucks. Their support is beyond useless. Just wanted to rant thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements