1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Xbox One BO2 MLG Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Chat' started by Lost Visionss, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Visionss

Lost Visionss Recruit

MLG Try hard Clan!!

Must have over 1.50 KD

We play MLG gambattles we will eventually play for money

Must have XBOX ONE!!!!

When we need you to play most, you will accept

NO SNIPERS, JUST SWEATY TRY HARDS!!!

OwnxxBOSSxx likes this.
  2. Lost Visionss

Lost Visionss Recruit

This Clan Is Strictly 1.50+ K/D Players! If You Wish To Join, You Can Either Add My XBL (Lost Visionss) OR Fill This Out & I Will Add You!

XBL:
    K/D:
    How Often I Play:

"I Want To Create A Very Strong Clan That Is Willing To Grind Hard And Improve As A Team Competitively"

3. Lost Visionss

Lost Visionss Recruit

Hello. I am here to tell you about our clan called Lost. We are currently a competitive Black Ops 2 and All COD clan on the Xbox One. We participate in MLG Gamebattles and we will eventually play for money, we are always looking for new recruits. We love getting new people to tryout for our clan. If you wish to tryout or find out more information you can check out our clan below or fill in the entry form. Thank you for your time and reading this and have a good day.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGIk2ojJuIuJkvdeYWnyuPg

EntryForm: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZEW8mXdAW5gM4ITGWpIEN4stTHDZAA6zfANMauXnqjulxMA/viewform

Contact Email: lostvisionss69@gmail.com

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

You made 6 different Clan Threads. That's why I merged them together into their separate threads. You will use this thread in the future. If I find another duplicate, I will merge it into "Do not post in the wrong places." And I will start to tally up your strikes. 3 strikes and you're out. Got it?

First things first, I will remind you of what's hanging at the top of every forum you enter:
    Secondly, read the Clan Rules, and FOLLOW IT. Like I said before: 3 Strikes and you're gone.

Thirdly, your repeated creation of clan threads lately only results in "Lost" looking like a desperate clan looking for members. Kinda embarrassing, don't you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.