• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer

hugada7952

Recruit
I've been through every forum discussing audio issues and still can't hear my party! They can hear me but I can't hear them. The fixes I've tried already are;

• Reset audio tab to default
  • Perform a hard reset of Xbox
  • Tested my mic and headset on various devices including a Zoom call and have had no diagnostic issues
  • Check in-game settings to make sure voice chat is enabled, voice chat device is defaulted to headset, voice chat volume and microphone volume are 150 and 120 respectively, and open mic recording threshold is set to 3.16 (people can hear me anyway so this shouldn't be an issue)
  • I've created a party and switched to in-game chat
  • Gone into Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy and custom-made my audio options to allow "everybody" to be involved in chat.
This occurs both when I play multiplayer MW and Warzone and I have no idea why. I can see when my team mates are talking (or players in the lobby) as the usual mic symbol displays fine. Everyone else in the party can hear one another and they can hear me, but I can't hear them...

PLEASE help me as the game is now rendered useless without comms!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Xbox Live Modern Warfare - Xbox - Looking for clan or people to play with - 18+ - Hardcore only Clan Chat 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 1 arrives to Xbox Live General Call of Duty 0
Carlos 2nd Modern Warfare 3 DLC to arrive Feb 21st for Xbox Live members General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 DLC arrives on Xbox Live General Call of Duty 11
S Xbox Live Modern Warfare 2 boost your rank (xbox 360) Clan Chat 0
J Xbox 360 With Modern Warfare 2 – 250GB HDD Limited Edition $399.99 General Call of Duty 3
J Inside Xbox: Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 RavenOne - Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® Xbox Live Public, Hardcore Hardpoint Suldal Harbour 4K Call of Duty Media 0
F Modern Ac3z .:Mw2 PS3 and Xbox:. [AC3Z] Clan Recruitment 0
Lord wolf5455 Multi Looking for active Vanguard clan (xbox player) Clan Recruitment 1
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Reagan2791 Multi Over 40 Clan | Brand new and recruiting for PS and Xbox! Clan Recruitment 8
E Moving from Xbox to ps5 unlinking issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K COD or Xbox issue ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Xbox Live clan is recruiting 16+ Xbox Clan Recruitment 1
T Training load issues on Xbox one Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Xbox mouse sensitivity suddenly changed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
kelseyzzcc Multi CORE gaming wants you! (ps4/5/xbox) Clan Recruitment 1
I Xbox series s Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Xbox OG Gamertag Shop Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Xbox Live LF xbox clan Clan Recruitment 3
H Disconnecting from nearly all matches suddenly (xbox) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Multi [PC][XBOX][PS4] The Noob Community is Recruiting | 600+ Discord Members | LFG Channel | Private Voice Channels | Giveaways | Clan Recruitment 0
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
L Xbox Live Looking for an Xbox One sniping clan Clan Recruitment 0
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for people on Xbox Series X to play with. Clan Chat 1
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
B PC Xbox - pc Clan Chat 2
S Xbox Live MW Multiplayer Xbox Clan Recruitment 6
R Xbox Live Looking for a Cold War team (Xbox) Clan Recruitment 2
B Xbox one Mouse sensitivity settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live XBOX PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DUO (UK) Clan Chat 0
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
B Xbox Live Looking for Xbox One clan Clan Recruitment 6
xSGx Chungy Multi xSGx/Salvation Gaming is looking for new members! (Xbox, Playstation, and PC Clan Recruitment 0
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][Discord][18+][Noob and Verteran Friendly][PC][Xbox][PS4] Clan Recruitment 9
M xbox install cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][DISCORD][18+][NOOB AND VETERAN FRIENDLY][PC][XBOX][PS] Clan Recruitment 0
A Cold War Xbox One Crash bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O Random shooting when put LT xbox Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Multi PC/Xbox/PS4 - TraceGaming - Looking For Players Clan Recruitment 0
X Multi [PS4/XBOX/PC] [All Regions] Cortex is recruiting new members! Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi ['RoK] Rise of Kings Recruiting [PS4/PC/Xbox] Clan Recruitment 0
G Xbox Live Looking for active clan xbox Clan Recruitment 2
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
F Multi W33DCLAN is recruiting (Xbox One PC) Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live SYN is recruiting on Xbox one Clan Recruitment 0