• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox series x freeze issues

Hi,
Since today warzone suffers constanf freezes on my console. It wasn't like that before. It happens when you invite someone or when you leave the game or even just navigating through the main menu. Who knows how to solve this problem?

Lone Wolf

Recruit
Same with PC. Freezes a lot and has moments of extreme lag. I guess I'm probably done with Warzone for awhile. I can't use my avatar and hackers seem to be everywhere. It's almost impossible to stay in the top 10 anymore. Use to be I rarely finished a game NOT in the top 10. Before the recent update I even finished 1st with $2.097M (I always play solo, ergo the handle LoneWolf). Those days are gone and so am I until I hear that the game has improved.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SoapyWooder Call of Duty Black ops 3 Xbox One, Series X/S General Call of Duty 0
B How can I fix an issue with Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Modern Warfare not downloading an addon and saying I have to purchase it again? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Xbox series s Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for people on Xbox Series X to play with. Clan Chat 1
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
IA RaZeXBLaDe Xbox Live NEW CLAN RECRUITING-Infamous Alliance-XBOX CLAN-14+ Cod series incl black ops 2 Clan Recruitment 0
J COD MW Xbox Problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Xbox Live Xbox lf clan Clan Recruitment 0
TeamRORQ Multi Team RORQ (RoRQ) is recruiting [PS][XBOX][PC][GLOBAL][18+] Clan Recruitment 1
X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Wont Work Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T I have this xbox in game currency, do you guys want it? General Call of Duty 1
C Loadouts are still not saving on Xbox? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
X Xbox Live Xbox Player looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 0
S Operator and Loadout is resetting when restarting xbox S Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
E this games really sucks now i want my guns back../xbox Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Purchased on Xbox live now being asked to buy again once I start? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
R Sh!tty experience so far with COD Cold War on Xbox One x Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
T Xbox Live LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR MY CLAN ON VANGUARD - XBOX Clan Chat 0
GameAudio Multi Looking for people who play a lot -.pc.xbox.playstation.-VG AND CW Clan Recruitment 0
U WarZone Pacific Slow & Freezes on Xbox One X at 120 fps Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for active Vanguard clan (xbox player) Clan Recruitment 6
H Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Reagan2791 Multi Over 40 Clan | Brand new and recruiting for PS and Xbox! Clan Recruitment 8
E Moving from Xbox to ps5 unlinking issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K COD or Xbox issue ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Xbox Live clan is recruiting 16+ Xbox Clan Recruitment 1
T Training load issues on Xbox one Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Xbox mouse sensitivity suddenly changed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
kelseyzzcc Multi CORE gaming wants you! (ps4/5/xbox) Clan Recruitment 1
V Xbox OG Gamertag Shop Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Xbox Live LF xbox clan Clan Recruitment 3
H Disconnecting from nearly all matches suddenly (xbox) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Multi [PC][XBOX][PS4] The Noob Community is Recruiting | 600+ Discord Members | LFG Channel | Private Voice Channels | Giveaways | Clan Recruitment 0
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
L Xbox Live Looking for an Xbox One sniping clan Clan Recruitment 0
B PC Xbox - pc Clan Chat 2
S Xbox Live MW Multiplayer Xbox Clan Recruitment 6
R Xbox Live Looking for a Cold War team (Xbox) Clan Recruitment 2
B Xbox one Mouse sensitivity settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live XBOX PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DUO (UK) Clan Chat 0
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
B Xbox Live Looking for Xbox One clan Clan Recruitment 6
xSGx Chungy Multi xSGx/Salvation Gaming is looking for new members! (Xbox, Playstation, and PC Clan Recruitment 0
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][Discord][18+][Noob and Verteran Friendly][PC][Xbox][PS4] Clan Recruitment 11
M xbox install cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0