• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox series x - no events tab

Since season 1 started.

I've had no events tab ony Xbox.

I couldn't see the dune event and I can't see the current Christmas event.

How are we meant to track progress if we can't see it.

Can someone at Activision please have a look, you raise a ticket and never get a response, the communication is shocking.

Yeah that's not working. Apparently it's something to do with the link to accounts but I've been using this for over a year and never had an issue until now

JagiMonster

Recruit
Not just xbox, I'm on ps5 and buddy isn't PC and while we had the first 3 camo events, the Dune and Christmas event are MIA. Buy I was able to finish both events by looking online for the requirements. Once you have 1 required kill via what they want, if you press option and go to notification bell you can see what percentage you're at for that challenge. Screenshot_20231220_114319_Samsung Internet.jpg

Like CODForums!

Advertisements