• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone 2.0 Xbox Series X screen twitching

nash2000

Recruit
Hey guys. Having an issue here. Game boots up fine but when I try to play any mod (particularly warzone and MP) the screen twitches non stop on the fetching screen. I've Uninstalled the game, didn't fix anything. I also have never played with the settings. Any help would be great.

Hey guys. Having an issue here. Game boots up fine but when I try to play any mod (particularly warzone and MP) the screen twitches non stop on the fetching screen. I've Uninstalled the game, didn't fix anything. I also have never played with the settings. Any help would be great.
I have started getting severe graphics disruption playing COD MWll multiplayer. It started with a the undocumented update to enable MWlll free play weekend recently. Now my games are plagued by screen tearing/floating above maps and freezing screens before timing out and being disconnected in the middle of a game in various maps. I notice the latency fluctuating wildly and packet loss. None of these things happened before the Free COD MWlll weekend. It’s ruined my gaming and I have no idea what’s causing it or if I am alone in having these random but frequent game issues.

Is anyone else getting the same issues?

I purchased MWlll on disc and installed it on the existing MWll but these issues are rife whilst playing MWll multiplayer which I play every evening. I haven’t played MWlll multiplayer much so don’t know if the same issues are affecting that or not.

Any advice or comments welcomed.

Have reset my Sky router and rest the Xbox Series X several times with no change.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements