• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

[XBOX] Twizt'd Gaming Clan for Elite

Will Young

Recruit
Twizt'd Gaming:)
Elite Clan for Xbox 360

Twizt'd Gaming was created November 19th, 2011 as a Modern Warfare 3 clan for Xbox 360. We are currently looking for active members with mid to high experience levels. The main aim of the clan is to bring gamers together and help each other have the gaming success that each individual wants.

Requirements:

- Any age
- Have a microphone
- Be mature
- Have some skill in 1st person shooters (mostly quickscoping)
- Computer access to check the website and Elite
- Ability to have fun and meet other gamers
- Call of Duty: Elite (free or payed, doesn't matter

If you wish to join the clan, please message me on YouTube, Xbox or the Twizt'd Gaming site. Details are below listed as 'Contact me'. As of now we are a very new clan, but I soon hope to expand the community largely. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you shortly. If you are accepted into the clan, please register and check the website often for news, updates, and battle schedules when there is one planned.

Please go to our brand new website: http://twiztdgaming.webs.com/

Thank you for your time,
Twizt'dGaming​
Duubstep%20x.png

Like CODForums!

Advertisements