• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
May 20, 2015
XGC Old Republic is now recruiting. We are apart of the Xiled Gaming Clan Community. We have over 80,000 members in the XGC community. Our main game is Advanced Warfare. We are a level 18 clan with an overall kd of 0.87. We are laid back but still competitive, we won the last clan war with 417cp and completely shut out every other clan against us in the platinum division. We are looking for members that want to be a part of our team and learn and grow together. We eventually would like to create competitive teams for game battles. There is always someone online no matter what time of day or night to play with in our clan and even more people in the clan community. In the Old Republic we have 22 members and counting all active with microphones.

- REQUIREMENTS -

• You must be 18 or older. (No exceptions)
  • You must have a microphone.
  • Anything else you need to know will be explained to you.

Message me if you are interested in joining, my gamertag is PitchesBeTreble.

May 26, 2015
XGC Old Republic is now recruiting. We are apart of the Xiled Gaming Clan Community. We have over 80,000 members in the XGC community. Our main game is Advanced Warfare. We are a level 18 clan with an overall kd of 0.87. We are laid back but still competitive, we won the last clan war with 417cp and completely shut out every other clan against us in the platinum division. We are looking for members that want to be a part of our team and learn and grow together. We eventually would like to create competitive teams for game battles. There is always someone online no matter what time of day or night to play with in our clan and even more people in the clan community. In the Old Republic we have 22 members and counting all active with microphones.

- REQUIREMENTS -

• You must be 18 or older. (No exceptions)
  • You must have a microphone.
  • Anything else you need to know will be explained to you.

Message me if you are interested in joining, my gamertag is PitchesBeTreble.
My gr8 is AbsoluteChaos75 and I am interested in joining

Sep 19, 2015
XGC does NOT have ANY alliances with other gaming communities/clans !!!

www.XiledGaming.com

im currently Recruiting and looking for People to Join my clan, on CoD: AW & GHOSTS on the XBOX ONE.. Are you Tired of Playing with Random People with NO mics? And People who dont Help you Out ?? Thats a Thing of the Past!!! XGC is the place fore you !!!!!! all members Must be 18+ With a MIC, NO Racism And NO cheating allowed,, We are mature Gamers, who play competitive, we only play CORE Objective based Game modes... Their is NO K.D Requirement, All we ask is You are Active and willing to learn.. for more info please feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com or contact me on XBL: XGC EPIC LUCK XGC EPIC LUCK - XBOX Highlights - YouTube

PS - we are Lvl 25 RED clan tag

Jun 2, 2016
Hey everyone, I Belong to an awesome Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

*you MUST BE 18+ With a working MIC.
* you MUST BE willing to play CORE DOMINATION
* NO RACISM, NO CHEATING . ZERO TOLERANCE.
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight [EASTERN]

If You Need a GOOD CLAN, with GOOD PEOPLE. Feel Free to contact me directly on XBL - my GT is: XGC EPIC LUCK

Jun 2, 2016
I Belong to a Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play CORE game modes - such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint)
* you Must be a TEAM player
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight [EASTERN]

If You Need a GOOD CLAN, with GOOD PEOPLE. Feel Free to contact me directly on XBL - my GT is: XGC EPIC LUCK

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSHrtrrJok

Jun 18, 2016
Indiana
XBL
KoG Harley
We're always looking for new talent at SYN Outlaws. We are part of the 90,000+ gamers of Xiled Gaming.

We are recruiting for Black Ops 3 Hardcore/Core mode. Requirements are you have to be 16+, follow an honor code, and be an active player.

Please send me a message on Xbox Live @ SYN Sarabi

Jun 2, 2016
I Belong to a Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play CORE game modes - such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint)

Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamers worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamers within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC Militia XK, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC AngelofDoom, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.
below are the steps for recruitment.

1. register at our website at www.Xiledgaming.com, when it asks you to put who either recruited or referred you please include XGC Legionofwar.

2.I will invite you into a separate Xbox live party and get you read in, basically i introduce myself and the community, and read you the honor code and such.

3. Recruit rank period is generally 7 days then you maybe promoted up to a private.

4. Have fun and Game

Again if interested please message me Via Xbox live at XGC Legionofwar

I look forward to recruiting you into this wonderful community.

Jul 11, 2016
XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an arena team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: Elitestnoob Also about to do a branch split so higher up oppurtunities are opening up. Message me for details!!

Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamers worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamers within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC Militia XK, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC AngelofDoom, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.
below are the steps for recruitment.

1. register at our website at www.Xiledgaming.com, when it asks you to put who either recruited or referred you please include XGC Legionofwar.

2.I will invite you into a separate Xbox live party and get you read in, basically i introduce myself and the community, and read you the honor code and such.

3. Recruit rank period is generally 7 days then you maybe promoted up to a private.

4. Have fun and Game

Again if interested please message me Via Xbox live at XGC Legionofwar

I look forward to recruiting you into this wonderful community.

Jul 11, 2016
XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an area team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: XGC Dollar.

Jul 19, 2016
Saint Augustine, Florida
XBL
XGC TINTIGGER
www.xiledgaming.com

18 AND UP ONLY

Hey there,
XGC Sovereign is looking for some active like minded folks that enjoy teaming up and having a good time. We are a part of a larger gaming community, so you will never run out of people that enjoy the gaming. Everyone has a mic, so that means you can cut out "the randoms" and team up with 18 and up's. There is an honor code and ranking structure that we follow. Simple guidelines to follow that make it a more enjoyable experience while gaming. Hit me up on Xbox live.
Gamer Tag: XGC TINTIGGER
Game with ya soon
If your interested in possibly Joining us please get in touch with:

XGC TINTIGGER

We can get you on the webpage in a matter of minutes and you will be able to network with a lot of people that have mic's. This means no more randoms' ruining your gaming experience. The key is getting registered on the website and understanding the simple HONOR CODE we follow. There is always room for questions, we are all learning from each other everyday. We are not affiliated with any other communities out there.

MOST IMPORTANT:
Get in touch with us and see if we are what your looking for.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2016
Virginia
XBL
XGC Sir Gearbox
Hey everyone I am a General over XGC Counter Strike which is part of Xiled Gaming Co. We are a structured community with over 70,000 members and 100+ clans. We have different divisions for different age groups, competitions too. Interested? Message me on xbox gt is XGC Sir Gearbox or message me here and I'll get back to you asap

Aug 12, 2016
XGC on XB1 is looking for new players for BO3 either if you play competitive which we will have clan battles and arena or just want to Fuck Shit up on core or hardcore we have the right team for you. we also have other events on that are clan base as well. our only requirement is to be over 18+. if your interested in learning more message on xb1 @ XhavocX21

Aug 22, 2016
Huge gaming community on Xbox one . We play multiple games. Very friendly people and just a overall fun group.
Got to be 18 years old at least to join. Dont be shy and if you need more info.
Message my gt is (xmynameisrayx)
Thank you and have a good day

Sep 3, 2016
XBL
XGC TWISTID
XILED GAMING COMMUNITY is a great group of gamers from all over. Im new to the clan myself and if your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

* you MUST BE willing to play objective game modes such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint) ...

* you Must be a TEAM player * Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me TwIsTiD KiLLzz on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

If your interested stop by the website www.XiledGaming.com register and get ready to have some fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

GWAR

Banned
Jul 11, 2016
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play objective game modes such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint) ...
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer] Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on

XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

Sep 3, 2016
XBL
XGC TWISTID
XGC Guerrillas looking for competitive players.

[ Edited ]

Options

XILED GAMING COMMUNITY are a great group of gamers from all over. Im new to the clan myself and if your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

* you Must be a TEAM player * Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is TwIsTiD KiLLzz on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Jul 11, 2016
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer], also Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

Also, Feel Free to check out my youtube channel! and check out some of my Clips/Highlights

Sep 3, 2016
XBL
XGC TWISTID
XILED GAMING COMMUNITY are a great group of gamers from all over. If your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is XGC TwIsTiD on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

Like CODForums!

Advertisements