• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Yep, Modern Warfare 4 is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Every year, it's expected that there'd be a new Call of Duty title, but with Modern Warfare 3 closing out the whole Modern Warfare story, people question whether the next title is even going to be a Modern Warfare title. The clues were right under our noses this whole time, and people are still questioning it...

Two years ago, I wrote an article stating that Modern Warfare 4 will be a new trilogy:
Modern Warfare 3 was released onto store shelves with record-breaking numbers. Some people already have gone through the single player story campaign, and have already beaten the game. Gamers are already asking: “What’s next for Call of Duty?” Oh, you mean, Modern Warfare.
Source: MW3Blog [Sister Site]

So, UnexpectedReveal showed up out of nowhere, and people still question the legitimacy of it all. I laid out the hints, clues, and details of it all...
Every year, a new Call of Duty title is to be expected. However, there has been little hints, little whispers, and little rumblings about whether the next title is a Modern Warfare entry. I investigate whether the reveal is about Modern Warfare 4 or not. All signs point to yes, tho.
Source: MW4Blog [Sister Site]

Then, the steam kept picking up....
Source: MW4Blog [Sister Site]

What do you think so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements