• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When....

... when yer driving down the road and you see a bunch of boxes and items alongside the road and you stop to grab all the cash and armor plates and killstreaks.. :D

GregM

Recruit
I was off work for 5 weeks when the lockdowns for covid started, at the end of March when Warzone was released. I played countless hours of Plunder during that time. The first time I was back out and on my way to work again I was eyeing up buildings to loot as I passed them.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
H This is what I have been talking about General Call of Duty 7
KeyboardDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
T Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
B PSN Been Gaming For 20 Years LFG Clan Recruitment 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Issues That Haven't Been Addressed General Call of Duty 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
T Half-Life 2 Episode Three/Half-Life 3-Might Have Been This Video Games 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi What could have been done to improve the game? General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
aledpj 79 - 6 + Overlaping Lodestar (would have been 3 lodestars) Call of Duty Media 0
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
Carlos Zombie Rezurrection has been taken over by Zombie Authority General Call of Duty 0
E What kind of game am i really playing? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
DustyPlaysGames Playing so good that my teammate had to report me - Modern Warfare Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos PSA: PC Players playing Zombies on high rounds warning Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
N ghost help not playing General Call of Duty 0
F Multi Need playing buddy's Clan Chat 0
S Sick of playing manipulated games. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
Y Pop up banner in multiplayer while playing ? General Call of Duty 3
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
O Hi how comes there’s so many ppl playing but we still can’t yet Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
B Weekly Challenges Completed without playing ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J Fps decreace after time playing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
zMrLegacyz So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Weedclown420 PC Looking for teammates for co op and playing Clan Chat 2
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
B Playing COD MW Shoot House and Hard Hat Call of Duty Media 1
J Playing on PC, Heartbeat Sensor Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Redownload whole file again after playing for weeks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
B Are there still people playing COD4 on xbox 360 ? General Call of Duty 3
D Internet Dying with Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
F Just getting back to it....online playing. General Call of Duty 3
T Playing Offline... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K Problem playing from disk MW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X Xbox Live Need XB1 friends? Tired of playing Solo? (Warzone) Clan Chat 0