• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Zero'ing In On My Prison

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I am leaning towards 2 candidates...

BEACH HEAD and SUB PEN...

Both are on the outer fringe of the map but they are a lot more open and a lot more spread out than I prefer.. Both are decent in the loot category...

And both have the requisite CHOPPER....

But I am getting the feeling that TPTB are trying to push us more towards combat and less towards collecting loot.....

Maybe it's just me.. Maybe I seek it out more because I can pretty much hold my own and can rack up some decent kill scores.. Decent for me, anyways.. :D

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Play around 10 matches in each area and work out your average score, kills, C4 traps etc... then stick to the area where the best results were recorded.

Or go with the one that you get the best emotional response too.

Follow your heart or follow the stats.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Follow your heart or follow the stats.

Ain't that just the way life is, eh?? :D

I have been sticking to the Sub Pen a lot.. I have found that if I loose a few rounds into the chopper before placing the C4, I can detonate the chopper and get a one shot kill.. The trick is to fire JUST enough for the one C4 kill without having it start smoking and show damage.. 6 rounds usually accomplishes that..

Also, I can simply place 2 C4 charges and guarantee a kill... But that has the disadvantage of being more obvious and an alert enemy might spot it...

My GEForce has been wanky and I am not getting the highlights I want.. But I have been getting a higher number of Chopper kills so I am happier.. :D

I like your idea of doing a round robin to locate the ideal location.. Maybe on my next day off I can knuckle down and Stat That! :D

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
My GEForce has been wanky and I am not getting the highlights I want.. But I have been getting a higher number of Chopper kills so I am happier.. :D
I have found that my record option in the Geforce Experience settings would just randomly decide to turn itself off, so you need to be in the habit of checking it and turning it back on again. Also check what types of events it will record, I forget how to do it now, but I remember seeing a menu where you could select the type of notifications that would come up and then select which are recorded and which are ignored.
I like your idea of doing a round robin to locate the ideal location.. Maybe on my next day off I can knuckle down and Stat That! :D
Thanks, I have found that sometimes when I can't decide between one of two options, it is best to let the stats decide for you.