• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Zombies Outbreak: A Question about Exfil

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I have just started playing Zombies Outbreak after getting fed up with the number of Campers in Free For All and wanting to try something different.

I have played 2 games so far, not sure how far I got in each before the Game Over message came up, but I know I played better in the second game as my kills/critical kills ratio was better.

However, that second game lasted over an hour and maybe closer to 90-minutes, which is a long time for me when I am used to loading the game up, playing for around 20-40 minutes and then leaving it to do other things,

If I am in a game and spot a beacon that I then use to call on Exfil, will selecting Exfil end the game for all players or just me and anyone else that returns to the chopper for Exfil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements