• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

zombies outbreak issue

been playing alot of coldwar zombies outbreak the past few days and starting today after so many matches it stops letting me pick my loadout not sure if this is something the devs put in or is a bug and only fix i have found for it is to fully reboot the game and we all know how annoying that can get having to sit there waiting for anti cheat to read and then all that other bs if anyone has ran into this issue before and has found a fix could you please help me out

Can you select a loadout by going into the menu screen just before the heli-drop at the start of a match?
nope it just loads me in with a random loadout ive had to make all my loadouts the very same just so i can use the weapon i want and this only happens after like 4 or 5 matches

Can you select a loadout by going into the menu screen just before the heli-drop at the start of a match?
nevermind im stupid theres a switch class after the drop off lmfao just shows how long its been since i last played a cod game

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Zombies Outbreak Series X Constant Booting Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
KeyboardDemon Zombies Outbreak: A Question about Exfil Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War gets new Zombies experience called Outbreak Call of Duty News 1
S Zombies: Error Code 0xC0000005(0x0) N Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T PSN Boost party zombies ww2 Clan Chat 0
D Xbox Live People to play Zombies with Clan Chat 0
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 0
weeswolf Zombies Minimizing To Taskbar Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
U Multi people to play zombies on cold war Clan Recruitment 0
K Rai K 84 Zombies Firebase Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Zombies Disconnected Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
jdjersey Multi MW/CW/Zombies Clan - Casual & Comp Clan Recruitment 2
U PC Looking for people to play zombies/multiplayer Clan Chat 1
A Zombies Local Multiplayer Exfil Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos PSA: PC Players playing Zombies on high rounds warning Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
X Zombies = Crash PS4.. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
R "Fatal Error" Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
rG ki77y Zombies player over here! The Lobby 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Zombies In Verdansk Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S PC Zombies Firebase Z easter egg NAE Clan Chat 0
X If MW had a Zombies mode, it would look like this..... Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Cold War Zombies Free Week Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Cold war zombies lost progress Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 5
4 Cold War zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B How does zombies affect MP other than levelling? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
N Complete weapon list in zombies to change attatchments? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
THR Wolf Zombies Intel problem :( Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
weeswolf Zombies: Not Receiving Aetherium Crystals Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
N Constantly crashing in-game (zombies more than multiplayer) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Anyone else think the guns are weak in Zombies? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
D Zombies Glitch Call of Duty Media 0
C Bring back classic zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Dovic Zombies Ray Gun bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
G Multi BO3 Zombies Clan Chat 0
S Zombies Reward probability in COD Mobile General Call of Duty 1
C zombies EE General Call of Duty 0
P What is a repacked weapon in Zombies? General Call of Duty 0
K IX Zombies is heavily bugged!!!! General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Zombies has three different stories from the get-go Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New BO4 Zombies reveal incoming? General Call of Duty 0
C leveling up guns in zombies General Call of Duty 0
M Black Ops Zombies General Call of Duty 3
L Can’t play zombies online General Call of Duty 0
CODForums The Darkest Shore for Nazi Zombies revealed General Call of Duty 0