• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN ZwAg clan, Recruitment started!

ZwAg is a new clan, so I (The_Swagalot) am looking to recruit some players so that we can go ahead and get into some competitive and casual games.

Currently I am the only member of this clan. However I am confident that this clan will be able to grow!!!!

Games:

The COD games that the clan will mainly be playing are:

-Black Ops 3

However if I get enough interest in this clan, then I will be willing to further expand the games that we will play!

Requirements:

Here are the few requirements that you have to meet:

- Must have PSN (So that we can actually play)
- Must be able to communicate whilst playing the game (Skype is needed!)
- Any age is acceptable, but maturity is a must if things are going to work with this clan!

Other Information:

If you are really interested in this clan, and would like to see it progress further, then please be sure to add me on PSN: The_Swagalot

I am also willing to make a NEW account if this clan takes off with the clan tag: The_ZwAgalot

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to hear back from you guys!

Last edited:

Like CODForums!

Advertisements