• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joecass3

Recruit
How the hell in the world does CoD allow there to be two different developers and the fact the Modern Warfare was such a success with graphics and game play and movement and visually able to see people yet you spend $60 on Black Ops which is a complete waste of money, you cant see shit, the maps are awful, the guns are wack, the graphics are total garbage....total disappointment compared to Modern Warfare. Which ever developer designs Black Ops should be ashamed of themselves and you should just let the other developer take over and you should try and learn from them because if anyone says that Black Ops is better than Modern Warfare than you're a complete moron with no brain....yes Black Ops is playable and still can be fun but compared to CoD MW its a complete failure and a joke. The game should be recalled and remade properly....END OF STORY.....A refund would be appreciated.

Nimrod

Recruit
How the hell in the world does CoD allow there to be two different developers and the fact the Modern Warfare was such a success with graphics and game play and movement and visually able to see people yet you spend $60 on Black Ops which is a complete waste of money, you cant see shit, the maps are awful, the guns are wack, the graphics are total garbage....total disappointment compared to Modern Warfare. Which ever developer designs Black Ops should be ashamed of themselves and you should just let the other developer take over and you should try and learn from them because if anyone says that Black Ops is better than Modern Warfare than you're a complete moron with no brain....yes Black Ops is playable and still can be fun but compared to CoD MW its a complete failure and a joke. The game should be recalled and remade properly....END OF STORY.....A refund would be appreciated.

I do agree to some degree.

I feel like CoD Cold War should have only cost me 24 euros or something along that line, but a full and solid 60 euros !!! The lack of content, historic inaccuracies, lack of authenticity in regards to language, uniforms and weaponry..its just sad.

I mean I am going to play it as I like the retro style and the era as well as the weapons and so on, but I hope they do come up with some decent updates to make up for what they did really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements