• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I keep losing connection on PS4 Pro, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

snerkler

Recruit
For the past several days Vanguard has been unplayable as it keeps freezing then losing connection saying ERROR Lost connection to the HOST/SERVER. Connection timed out, then it came up saying CONNECTION FAILED Unable to access online services [Reason: DUHOK - Guernsey]. At first I thought it was to do with the new router but I've checked everything that end and it seems to be fine, plus I have no issues with any other device or streaming content, so I can only assume it's since I did the update on the PS4 and Vanguard.

Does anyone know how to fix the issue please?

snerkler

Recruit
So I'm starting to think that it may indeed by the COD servers as I tried Modern Warfare last night and it crashed/lost connection every time I tried to play a multiplayer, however when I checked the PS4 connection in the main system menus that was saying it was fine. I then tried GT Sport online and was able to play that for over an hour issue free, no stutters or anything.

So IF it is indeed some issue with the COD server why does it only appear to be affecting me, can a router cause issues with certain servers and vice versa? If so is there a workaround?

Dajuror

Recruit
For the past several days Vanguard has been unplayable as it keeps freezing then losing connection saying ERROR Lost connection to the HOST/SERVER. Connection timed out, then it came up saying CONNECTION FAILED Unable to access online services [Reason: DUHOK - Guernsey]. At first I thought it was to do with the new router but I've checked everything that end and it seems to be fine, plus I have no issues with any other device or streaming content, so I can only assume it's since I did the update on the PS4 and Vanguard.

Does anyone know how to fix the issue please?
You’re not alone in this. I am having the same problems routine gameplay is at 130 ping, no credit for kills kill streaks that don’t award until the last 10 seconds of the game and I don’t mean one kill streak I mean all three of them. Lost connection to host/server is a routine pop up now the game is virtually unplayable

snerkler

Recruit
You’re not alone in this. I am having the same problems routine gameplay is at 130 ping, no credit for kills kill streaks that don’t award until the last 10 seconds of the game and I don’t mean one kill streak I mean all three of them. Lost connection to host/server is a routine pop up now the game is virtually unplayable
Sorry you're having woes too. Since my post I've changed to connecting via ethernet over mains adapter and not had any loss of connection since, although it has frozen momentarily a few times. I plan on trying wifi again at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements