• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Warzone game getting stuck on match loading screen.

ssnova

Recruit
Whenever I get in to any PC warzone match, I get in to the lobby, get allocated in to a squad, they load in, I can chat to them. I get to the loading screen with a picture of the map and nothing.
I get stuck on that screen till I get booted and get a timed out message.

It's been 6 days now, I have downloaded the game 3 times on both battle,net and steam. I have lost count of the times I have run the repair tool. I have played with the port forwarding. Played with the firewall and the rules. Played around with different documents in COD file. I have looked at different YouTube videos and web posts.

I'm at a loss I'm about to quit trying to fix this and go play something else.
If anyone has any information or advice it would be appreciated.

adambab22

Recruit
Whenever I get in to any PC warzone match, I get in to the lobby, get allocated in to a squad, they load in, I can chat to them. I get to the loading screen with a picture of the map and nothing.
I get stuck on that screen till I get booted and get a timed out message.

It's been 6 days now, I have downloaded the game 3 times on both battle,net and steam. I have lost count of the times I have run the repair tool. I have played with the port forwarding. Played with the firewall and the rules. Played around with different documents in COD file. I have looked at different YouTube videos and web posts.

I'm at a loss I'm about to quit trying to fix this and go play something else.
If anyone has any information or advice it would be appreciated.
Hi have you had a fix for this problem I am having the same issues

Like CODForums!

Advertisements