• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Zombies is a DISGRACE - MW3 is a losers game

GigglesD2

Recruit
This game is unplayable. Random disconnects, idiots reviving you killing the tombstone, crashes, dying with tombstone perk only to go in next round with NO TOMBSTONE. Money changing up and down while you are driving. Armor plates not showing broken even after YOU ARE DEAD. Even the map was made by a 3rd grader...wtf idiot thought making a map with icons and not enabling a FILTER let alone being having the intelligence of a monkey and coloring the icons separately? I mean even the weapon skin for the Rennetti will NOT LET YOU PUT A SCOPE on it in zombies but yeah you can in PVP.

This entire game is a disaster solely being made to drive the CHEATERS market. It has been analyzed every single game has on average 30% cheaters. Add in the cronus bs and all the ai apps plus giving consoles aimbot and pairing them against PC players that can even get ADS before being killed and the game needs to be cancelled. What are you doing to fix any of this? NOT A GOD DAMN THING but adding more payed bs to the store.

You devs are an absolute disgrace to online gaming and laziest bunch of useless people I can think of.

logisex85

Recruit
Yeah they release game with hacks like the previous one... they just can't fix there stuff but love to release more crap

This game is unplayable. Random disconnects, idiots reviving you killing the tombstone, crashes, dying with tombstone perk only to go in next round with NO TOMBSTONE. Money changing up and down while you are driving. Armor plates not showing broken even after YOU ARE DEAD. Even the map was made by a 3rd grader...wtf idiot thought making a map with icons and not enabling a FILTER let alone being having the intelligence of a monkey and coloring the icons separately? I mean even the weapon skin for the Rennetti will NOT LET YOU PUT A SCOPE on it in zombies but yeah you can in PVP.

This entire game is a disaster solely being made to drive the CHEATERS market. It has been analyzed every single game has on average 30% cheaters. Add in the cronus bs and all the ai apps plus giving consoles aimbot and pairing them against PC players that can even get ADS before being killed and the game needs to be cancelled. What are you doing to fix any of this? NOT A GOD DAMN THING but adding more payed bs to the store.

You devs are an absolute disgrace to online gaming and laziest bunch of useless people I can think of.
Another thing 30 minutes of play time with 3 days of cool down for classifieds, 2 days for others is kinda bull shit. For the 30 minutes of play cool downs should be no more than 6 or none at all if you exfil with everything you used. Makes the game no fun at all.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
The random and odd ways of crashing is just ridiculous.
I mean yeah the drops where you are running and then poof disconnected.. OK yeah I get those but damn they happen WAY to much on what seems like game side vs the IP or console.

Of course I give my PS5 playing buddy the most shit cause he seems to have the worst of it.

Then there are these weird things like a team of 6 with 3 of us from the original group we started with.
We put the elder sigil in and 2 out of the original crash out to a load screen (together) and we launched into ANOTHER game. ( glitched as we could not see anything on the map, no missions, no buy boxes, no exfils, no nothing. ) The 3rd went thru into Old T5 and he was in there with 4 folks. Us two were one Xbox X and one PS5 the 1 that got into T5 was Xbox X.

So also the other night my 2 buddies went to launch into old T5 and his elder sigil got used it never launched the port into T5 another teammate out of the 6 in that group comes over and uses his elder sigil and the game then launches. However both my 2 buddies get booted to loadout screen and luckily they kept everything they had for gear however they lost their loot they had collected. They were oddly able to load in with ether knives although they did need to bring in plates and dogs, tools and crystals.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements