• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Advanced Warfare's campaign can be beaten in 5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
Looking over Twitter tonight, I found a user who snagged an early copy of Advanced Warfare. He's apparently beaten the game's story in roughly 5 hours.

5 hours tends to be the average length of a Call of Duty campaign, so I'm not surprised that Advanced Warfare goes around that length. Here's a shot of the credits below for proof that he beat the game's story.

Attachments

• Advanced Warfare credits.jpg
    Advanced Warfare credits.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 12,099

Grim

Prestige
Nice find. That's a little disappointing but at the same time I'm going to wait until I beat the campaign myself to judge it. A 5 hour campaign can feel like a 20+ hours campaign if it's done right.

Grim

Prestige
I enjoy the campaigns as well but I'm not looking for some epic 20hr campaign.

This. While I do enjoy the campaigns, quite a bit in fact, I am still going to be playing multiplayer religiously afterwards. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements