• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Another Update???

CrackPOT

Recruit
Gimmie a break! 45gigs? ( PC SIDE ) Would be nice if the updates fix shit but they don't as far as I can see. Still have people using hax. The game does not show user's being banned like other games for using hax. I'm I did not pay for this game. It was a X-Mass present. I will never buy this game for the following reasons:

1. Lobby System. It sucks! ( have ti sit on your ass till you get into a game. )
2. Can't select what maps you want to play like other games. ( no map filter ) just game type filter.
3. Can't run your own server.
4. Can't select what server you want to play on.
5. Can't use the same operator for both teams even if you paid for it like it did.
6. No anti-cheat software like Punkbuster or Fairplay. If this game has cheat protection it really sucks.
7. Forcing users to deal with politics and racism in game IE: Black Lives Matter. Should never be in a game PERIOD!
I see enough of that crap in the news. Don't want to see it in a game.
8. Way tooooooooooooooooo many updates! To bad most if the updates don't fix alot of the main issues.

Bottom line I won't be buying this game in the future. I just glad I did not buy this game.

Tinklegaming

Recruit
The problem you have is they clearly started the game on a pile of shite in the first place and got to far down the line to change anything with the core game files. With the update sizes vs the content they are pushing out this clearly shows it no ? You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter!! :D

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was expecting the update last night, and I was expecting to download it. But my brother graciously downloaded and left the console on standby overnight on my PS4. I've had a chance to play a little bit, and I'm underwhelmed. WTF did they change?

I see game modes, I see a new Battle Pass, I see new weapons, skins, etc... but what was that...? Like, they've been hyping this Battle Royale live event for a while now... and we have this update.. WHERE IS IT? What are they teasing with the loading screen, too...? Maybe this is supposed to launch alongside the reveal of Call of Duty 2020, and/or PS5...? I don't know man, maybe I'm missing something here..

I was expecting like a live event or something.

I'm disappointed, honestly.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Once mine had downloaded and see that it now takes more than 190gb for the PS4, it’s gonna drive me insane!
If all they have done is swapped over the battle pass 3 for number 4 and given us a change with some maps, then surely it should overwrite not added too!

l only have 2 or 3 games stored on it.
Also l will be really pead off if the new PS5 comes out with little storage, where they expect you to fork out more money on extending it! They know how big games are these days, so please Sony don’t let us down!

CrackPOT

Recruit
I was expecting the update last night, and I was expecting to download it. But my brother graciously downloaded and left the console on standby overnight on my PS4. I've had a chance to play a little bit, and I'm underwhelmed. WTF did they change?

I see game modes, I see a new Battle Pass, I see new weapons, skins, etc... but what was that...? Like, they've been hyping this Battle Royale live event for a while now... and we have this update.. WHERE IS IT? What are they teasing with the loading screen, too...? Maybe this is supposed to launch alongside the reveal of Call of Duty 2020, and/or PS5...? I don't know man, maybe I'm missing something here..

I was expecting like a live event or something.

I'm disappointed, honestly.

Well Carlos looks like the only thing I have see is the new videos ( intro that we were forced to watch and lobby animation. heheheh What a joke of an update ROFLMFAO!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements