• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Community Game Modes: MW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjstorms

Recruit
everything that elite premium members get, everyone else will get at a later date.

eg. there has been 3 pieces of dlc for xbox elite so far... next month xbox elite will have had 6 pieces and a month later all 6 pieces will be put into a dlc pack 4 xbox non elite members...

(same 4 ps3, just later than xbox)

ok then,thanks alot i hope they make a 3rd person online multiplayer playlist though. =/

Ghost17697

Recruit
ok then,thanks alot i hope they make a 3rd person online multiplayer playlist though. =/

tbh, now that i think about it, new game modes probably wont be part of the "classified content" within elite as people wont want to pay for new game modes...

so they may bring out a 3rd person game mode/playlist but it will be within an update :) so good news for us :D

i think the "classified content" will contain things such as: guns, camos, titles and emblems e.t.c :)

Nishi

Recruit
Well the drop zone came out before any map packs, I don't exactly follow the content drops as I really don't care but I just noticed drop zone pop up out of no where after an update. Don't recall there being any kind of content release with it.

Ghost17697

Recruit
Well the drop zone came out before any map packs, I don't exactly follow the content drops as I really don't care but I just noticed drop zone pop up out of no where after an update. Don't recall there being any kind of content release with it.

Infected came out as an update on the same date as the 1st content drop so they may release a new game mode may be released with the next drop later this month :)

Nishi

Recruit
Well, infected for the xbox360 and maybe ps3 did? it is not a community playlist option for pc yet. But then again we are always ze last to get them.

Ghost17697

Recruit
Well, infected for the xbox360 and maybe ps3 did? it is not a community playlist option for pc yet. But then again we are always ze last to get them.

I'm sorry man, that's unfortunate :( but when you do get it, I hope you enjoy it :)

Nishi

Recruit
I mean, we can play it on the dedicated servers but not ranked/lobbies. I never personally got into it so I wont really play it much.

Menice™

Recruit
They NEED to bring back one in a chamber! I loved it!
and Ghost17697 nice loadout; iv'e used more or less the same and had m.o.a.b's before.
UnDisputed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements