• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi HCG Clan Recruitment

CadetKinder

Recruit
HardCorps Gaming is recruiting. We are a laid back community of hardcore and core players.

we have around 420 members from xbox ps4 and pc so there will always be people to play with.

we have a military style ranking system that is optional for those who want to commitments in the community we also have a competitive team that practices and will be doing tournaments and ect we are a over 18 community.

We dont have many requirements we pretty much ask that you run the clan tag HCG in all games that allow it,no sexual or racial discrimination, dont be a apart of another clan or community while your in HCG and no team killing for care packages or modded controllers.

We use a Facebook group,chat and discord for communication we dont have any requirements for play time since people work have kids ect. if your interested just let me know with a comment or send me a msg

we also have a youtube channel we are in the process and we are doing Tournaments we also doing a game night and sniper night as well . we also have a facebook we play with alot of people all over the world

Attachments

• 90525745_2943929038997342_7110854005374320640_o.jpg
    90525745_2943929038997342_7110854005374320640_o.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11
S

speedy

This sounds really interesting. I play COD MW and really interested in this.

CadetKinder

Recruit
Hey man hows it going I need u to read this
The question is if ur wanting to be rank or casual ?
Hardcorps Gaming's Code of Conduct The Casual Members This document is the laws and regulations of the community. These rules are to be observed and abided by at all times. No exceptions 1. Harrasment of any kind (Sexual, LGBT, or racial (including racial slurs used in any and all context)) is not and will not be tolerated. First offense will recieve a warning. Second offense will result in you being removed from the community. 2. Facebook, and Facebook messanger are all social medias that are 100% mandatory.Facebook will keep you up to date on sponsers, video captures, new game info, and our other social medias. Facebook messanger is where everyone will gather and speak. This is your community hub. Speak and get to know each other. 3. While in Hardcorps Gaming, you are not permitted to be associated with, or a member of, any other organization in the gaming community. 4. The uniform of the clan is to be upheld at all times. The uniform consists of your clan tag, bio, and location. Clan Tag: "HCG" is what you should always run while in pub matches. Bio: Not mandated. Can be whatever you'd like as long as it does not contain any racial slurs, hate speech, or sexual terms. Location: Hardcorps Gaming; Casual Member
This is for being Rank
Hardcorps Gaming's Code of Conduct The Ranked Members This document is the laws and regulations of the community. These rules are to be observed and abided by at all times. No exceptions. 1. insubordination is not tolerated. If a enlisted officer, officer, or leader gives you an order, please follow it with haste. We don't expect you to complete the task immediately unless otherwise specified. However, do not reject an order. Follow it. Also, any talk back, argumenative behavior, and any other behavior that will disturb a enlisted officers, officers, or leaders duties will be considered insubordination. Each case will be handeled by a third party. The offender and the enlisted officer, officer, or leader will be brought into a room with a rank 13 or higher in a private party. The problem will be resolved. If the problem cannot be resolved, and the offender continues to be insubordinate, the member will be removed from the community. 2. Harrasment of any kind (Sexual, LGBT, or racial (including racial slurs used in any and all context)) is not and will not be tolerated. First offense will recieve a warning. Second offense will result in you being removed from the community. 3. Recruiting is required unless otherwise excused. We understand some people aren't good at, or not interested in recruiting. So those who feel they wouldn't be able to recruit will be excused from this role. We, the leaders of the community expect every member to bring in at least 3 members per month ranks 9 and higher are excluded. We cannot know if they will be a fit until they join and participate, however the recruiter and try to do their best to make sure they will be a good fit.(edited)

4. Discord, Facebook, and Facebook messanger are all social medias that are 100% mandatory. Discord is how we will transmit information directly to your rank. Facebook will keep you up to date on sponsers, video captures, new game info, and our other social medias. Facebook messanger is where everyone will gather and speak. This is your community hub. Speak and get to know each other. 5. Promotions are to be taken seriously. If you feel you cannot handle the duties (See "Ranking Structure"), please refuse the promotion until you feel you are prepared to take on the duties. 6. While in Hardcorps Gaming, you are not permitted to be associated with, or a member of, any other organization in the gaming community.(edited)

7. The uniform of the clan is to be upheld at all times. The uniform consists of your clan tag, bio, and location. These can be found on your console under your profile, or, if you have PS4, You will only see a bio section Clan Tag: "HCG" is what you should always run while in pub matches. When you are in meetings it should be the abbreviation of your rank and the number associated. Example. FA18 HCG Hermes ( Fleet Admiral 18 HCG Hermes) Bio: HardCorps Gaming est 5/30/19 18+ community sponsored by rogue energy and fatal grips use code HARDCORPSGAMING for 10% off your order! if your interested in joining send me a msg Location: Hardcorps Gaming; "Squad name, rank" (Example: Hardcorps Gaming; Asylum, Admiral)

If u do agree to this that's great I will need you to send me
1. Are you Xbox , Ps4 , Pc
2. If ur rank u will need discord
3. I need ur gamer tag info
thank you

Hardcorps Gaming's Code of Conduct The Casual Members This document is the laws and regulations of the community. These rules are to be observed and abided by at all times. No exceptions 1. Harrasment of any kind (Sexual, LGBT, or racial (including racial slurs used in any and all context)) is not and will not be tolerated. First offense will recieve a warning. Second offense will result in you being removed from the community. 2. Facebook, and Facebook messanger are all social medias that are 100% mandatory.Facebook will keep you up to date on sponsers, video captures, new game info, and our other social medias. Facebook messanger is where everyone will gather and speak. This is your community hub. Speak and get to know each other. 3. While in Hardcorps Gaming, you are not permitted to be associated with, or a member of, any other organization in the gaming community. 4. The uniform of the clan is to be upheld at all times. The uniform consists of your clan tag, bio, and location. Clan Tag: "HCG" is what you should always run while in pub matches. Bio: Not mandated. Can be whatever you'd like as long as it does not contain any racial slurs, hate speech, or sexual terms. Location: Hardcorps Gaming; Casual Member
This is for being Rank
Hardcorps Gaming's Code of Conduct The Ranked Members This document is the laws and regulations of the community. These rules are to be observed and abided by at all times. No exceptions. 1. insubordination is not tolerated. If a enlisted officer, officer, or leader gives you an order, please follow it with haste. We don't expect you to complete the task immediately unless otherwise specified. However, do not reject an order. Follow it. Also, any talk back, argumenative behavior, and any other behavior that will disturb a enlisted officers, officers, or leaders duties will be considered insubordination. Each case will be handeled by a third party. The offender and the enlisted officer, officer, or leader will be brought into a room with a rank 13 or higher in a private party. The problem will be resolved. If the problem cannot be resolved, and the offender continues to be insubordinate, the member will be removed from the community. 2. Harrasment of any kind (Sexual, LGBT, or racial (including racial slurs used in any and all context)) is not and will not be tolerated. First offense will recieve a warning. Second offense will result in you being removed from the community. 3. Recruiting is required unless otherwise excused. We understand some people aren't good at, or not interested in recruiting. So those who feel they wouldn't be able to recruit will be excused from this role. We, the leaders of the community expect every member to bring in at least 3 members per month ranks 9 and higher are excluded. We cannot know if they will be a fit until they join and participate, however the recruiter and try to do their best to make sure they will be a good fit.(edited)

4. Discord, Facebook, and Facebook messanger are all social medias that are 100% mandatory. Discord is how we will transmit information directly to your rank. Facebook will keep you up to date on sponsers, video captures, new game info, and our other social medias. Facebook messanger is where everyone will gather and speak. This is your community hub. Speak and get to know each other. 5. Promotions are to be taken seriously. If you feel you cannot handle the duties (See "Ranking Structure"), please refuse the promotion until you feel you are prepared to take on the duties. 6. While in Hardcorps Gaming, you are not permitted to be associated with, or a member of, any other organization in the gaming community.(edited)

7. The uniform of the clan is to be upheld at all times. The uniform consists of your clan tag, bio, and location. These can be found on your console under your profile, or, if you have PS4, You will only see a bio section Clan Tag: "HCG" is what you should always run while in pub matches. When you are in meetings it should be the abbreviation of your rank and the number associated. Example. FA18 HCG Hermes ( Fleet Admiral 18 HCG Hermes) Bio: HardCorps Gaming est 5/30/19 18+ community sponsored by rogue energy and fatal grips use code HARDCORPSGAMING for 10% off your order! if your interested in joining send me a msg Location: Hardcorps Gaming; "Squad name, rank" (Example: Hardcorps Gaming; Asylum, Admiral)

thank you

CadetKinder

Recruit
Call of duty modern warfare and warzone clans and recruitment
put that in ur facebook request to join and I will get u all set in
I play almost every night after kids go to bed, I play ps4
This sounds really interesting. I play COD MW and really interested in this.
Call of duty modern warfare and warzone clans and recruitment
put that in ur facebook request to join and I will get u all set in

Last edited by a moderator:
HardCorps Gaming is recruiting. We are a laid back community of hardcore and core players.

we have around 420 members from xbox ps4 and pc so there will always be people to play with.

we have a military style ranking system that is optional for those who want to commitments in the community we also have a competitive team that practices and will be doing tournaments and ect we are a over 18 community.

We dont have many requirements we pretty much ask that you run the clan tag HCG in all games that allow it,no sexual or racial discrimination, dont be a apart of another clan or community while your in HCG and no team killing for care packages or modded controllers.

We use a Facebook group,chat and discord for communication we dont have any requirements for play time since people work have kids ect. if your interested just let me know with a comment or send me a msg

we also have a youtube channel we are in the process and we are doing Tournaments we also doing a game night and sniper night as well . we also have a facebook we play with alot of people all over the world
Do you have a discord to chat in? How do I join?

Gh0st_639

Recruit
Hey Kinder, i'm currently looking for a clan to run with for CoD: MW - Battle Royale. I've read all the rules you posted and I agree to them. Mainly play in the evenings, around 7pm PST.

Storied

Recruit
This is for being Rank

thank you

1. Are you Xbox ,
2. If ur rank u will need discord: no problem
3. I need ur gamer tag info: HZ GEN Storied

Like CODForums!

Advertisements