• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking For A Chill MWII/MWIII Clan

iStayKhaotic

Recruit
Heyo! I'm Khaotic, I'm 24 years old and I play MWII and MWIII on Xbox but am good with crossplay

I'd love to find a chill, non-toxic group/community to call home, and hopefully make some long-lasting friendships in the process.

Tbh I'm definitely not the best at CoD, I have some good games here and there but I'd say I'm a pretty average player. I don't take the game overly serious. I mainly play to have fun/a good time with people but I can play serious if needed

The main game mode I play is Search & Destroy, although I'm open to other modes. I've also been playing MWZ quite abit as well

Feel free to reach out, talk about your community/clan to see if we'd be a good fit! :))

Like CODForums!

Advertisements