• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lost all progression and can’t equip weapons in zombies

This game is trash, I updated it today and all this data wasted , rank back down to 1 and every zombies game I launch it puts me right in game and skips load out screen and to think these idiots get paid

LH420KQ

Recruit
This game is trash, I updated it today and all this data wasted , rank back down to 1 and every zombies game I launch it puts me right in game and skips load out screen and to think these idiots get paid
I’m having the same bullshit ass problem with multiplayer on hardcore I can’t access my load outs and when I do it gives me some junk ass class that’s not mine and me and all my homies are down to a level 1 on everything but I’ve played with people who aren’t having this problem so idk wtf it is

There was a quick update this morning so maybe it has fixed the problem. There have been reports of this problem so probably has been fixed now.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements