• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 4 "Final Assault" revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Activision has been busy in recent weeks getting ready for the impending release of the latest Call of Duty title. But Infinity Ward, Beachhead Studios, Sledgehammer Games, and Raven Software has been busy updating Call of Duty: MW3 through various patches, updates, and new DLC. In fact, earlier this month, Activision and co. released Content Collection 3 on Xbox Live, and it will be coming soon to PS3 and PC owners. Today, Activision and co. released a trailer for the final Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content. The final Content Collection will feature…

Decommission
Parish
Off Shore
Gulch
Boardwalk

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxr5KlRSvTA

If you’d like to know how I felt about all of the maps that have been released thus far, here they are: First Drops Piazza and Liberation, and Second Drops Overwatch, Black Box, Black Ice, and Negotiator. I have recently released my impressions of the Third Drops Foundation and Sanctuary. Fourth Drops Face Off maps. Fifth Drops U-Turn, Intersection, Vortex, and Arctic Recon. Sixth Drops Terminal, Off Shore, Decommission, and Vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements