• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW3 - Panic Knifing IRL - Modern Knifing 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4D3N

Recruit
Hey everyone!

I know how much you all dug the last video Modern Waiting 3, right?
Well, we have a NEW video up for all of you to enjoy.

MODERN KNIFING 3 - Stop the Panic Knifing!

Panic-knifers are the bane of many of our existences. They don't so much knife you as they squeeze their controller because you surprised them. lol A flinch if you will. Bringing a knife the a gun fight has apparently never been easier than in MW3, so tread carefully soldier, or someone might drop their knife by accident in your knee and a soldier, you'll no longer be.

Hope you all enjoy.
Please LIKE and or FAV the video, but more importantly, SHARE IT AROUND!
Thanks, you guys rock!

Cheers
-H4 of Channel Beardnor
www.youtube.com/beardnor

View: http://youtu.be/icpKM0cGReA?hd=1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I found it funny, especially after the first knife kill. That's the perfect reaction to the said kill. Then you do it again in another scene, but this time hiding behind a tree. Perfect reaction, man.

H4D3N

Recruit
I found it funny, especially after the first knife kill. That's the perfect reaction to the said kill. Then you do it again in another scene, but this time hiding behind a tree. Perfect reaction, man.
Thanks dude. I hope it does even better than the last one. They're only going to get better and better.
My favourite parts are still Slider's scream and the nice Hardscope at the end.

H4D3N

Recruit
Got this video retweeted by a few of my fav youtubers. Hidden Masters, NinjaKnifes, and TomahawkTrix. Check out their channels if you've never heard of them. Awesome stuff!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
That is significant. Because your video is getting even more viral than ever.

You are going to become another legend in the youtube sphere if you keep this up.

H4D3N

Recruit
That is significant. Because your video is getting even more viral than ever.

You are going to become another legend in the youtube sphere if you keep this up.
One can hope. :)
But I'm just glad that to get good feedback from people I enjoy watching content from.
I also really appreciate having forums like these where we can share our work.
Film-making can be a thankless job at times. I'm actually really enjoying myself these days.

Thanks for the Kudos, Carlos.

I found it funny and so very true as instead of just spraying the enemy when they get scared for the some reason they just decide to panic knife. So I think you captured the panic knifing topic almost perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements