• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Never Left Behind Recruiting for MWII

NLB_Nomad

Recruit
We are a core group of casual gamers who like to team up and play objective game modes. We are respectful and non toxic to each other. We’re low key and like to have fun while also playing to win. All skill levels welcome, we just ask that you have a mic and play the objective.

If you’re tired of running around with a bunch of randoms, and are looking for a new group of friends, post below or send me a dm.

We have members on PlayStation and XB1.

fords8

Recruit
I joined the crew a few weeks ago. Been having some fun with this relaxed group. Please contact @NLB_Nomad and chat with him if you are looking new home. I am on PC, but we have people on Xbox and PlayStation.

Want to ask questions about NLB, just post in this topic.

We are a core group of casual gamers who like to team up and play objective game modes. We are respectful and non toxic to each other. We’re low key and like to have fun while also playing to win. All skill levels welcome, we just ask that you have a mic and play the objective.

If you’re tired of running around with a bunch of randoms, and are looking for a new group of friends, post below or send me a dm.

We have members on PlayStation and XB1.
Hey folks, Im a mature dude looking for other relaxed gamers in COD. I used to do alot of MMOS and COD on pc and I was a part of clans and guilds in those games so Im used to tha rules and stuff. I use a headset and mic . Really hoping to find a home here with other likeminded folks, kinda fed up running solo, as I really enjoy tha new DMZ and sometimes WZ. Ive been playing Cod on and off since release back in tha day. Started out with Medal of Honor Spearhead where I actually found my first UK clan, which was a superb place, I still have contact with some of them, although sadly they dont play COD. Nowdays Im on PS5 and Im looking for a nice mature clan to join.

//Fourfingers

NLB_Nomad

Recruit
Hey folks, Im a mature dude looking for other relaxed gamers in COD. I used to do alot of MMOS and COD on pc and I was a part of clans and guilds in those games so Im used to tha rules and stuff. I use a headset and mic . Really hoping to find a home here with other likeminded folks, kinda fed up running solo, as I really enjoy tha new DMZ and sometimes WZ. Ive been playing Cod on and off since release back in tha day. Started out with Medal of Honor Spearhead where I actually found my first UK clan, which was a superb place, I still have contact with some of them, although sadly they dont play COD. Nowdays Im on PS5 and Im looking for a nice mature clan to join.

//Fourfingers
Sounds like you’d be a good fit. Send me an invite and we can get some games in. UGA_Nomad#5226347

Like CODForums!

Advertisements