• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Portal 2

XAcekidX

Recruit
I recently got a puzzle game called Portal 2 for the Playstation 3. You can get it on Xbox and PC too and I'd recommend it to all of you because it's AMAZING!! It's a puzzle game, as I said, but I guess you could class it as a shooter too. You guys should check it out and tell me what you think. :)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I loved the Half Life series, and I loved the first Portal.

Portal is based on Half life, AceKid. What started as a part of a bundle expanded to it's own game, it's own brand. It's origin was that it was concieved as a freeware game via a game called "Narbacular Drop." Valve hired the entire team that created Narbacular Drop. Soon afterwards, Portal was created as part of a bundle, so that they could test the market. Soon afterwards, due to the popularity of the game, Valve was adamant about making it a franchise.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements