• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Rate of Fire (ps3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rof2.png

We are a new clan, looking to recruit members. we are new at this so bare with us. New initiates will have a 10 day trial period and will be assessed on activity and maturity.

We try to play together as much as possible, we are setting up Game battles, clan battles and inter clan matches. Strategies and tactics will be our forte as soon as more members pile in.

We expect mature gamers and very active applicants. We don't accept people based on in game skill or their K/D, we accept friendly, mature and active people who will be a great asset to the clan. We have a strict age limit, so please read the rules on our site to find out all you need to know.

Please feel free to hop into the chat box after you have registered on the site and ask any questions you like.

Maxine (Clan Leader)

http://rofclan.forumotion.co.uk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
maxxamillion said:
how have i bumped this thread i replied to someone's question :S
Nonono. You posted more, I just moved your posts out of the thread.

Like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements