• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Revolution of Gaming is Recruiting!

RoG CATWOMAN

Recruit
The Revolution of Gaming Community (RoG) is actively recruiting and everyone is welcome to join!

We have brigades for multiple gaming systems and games. There are currently about 300 active members that are in brigades, and even more that aren't in brigades who just browse the forums and chat with members. We offer members the option to join a brigade of their choice and enter our military-like rank structure, though this is NOT required. We also offer weekly and monthly events within the community, some of which have prizes and others do not. There are a variety of "teams" within our community, such as the Event Staff, the Graphics Team, the Media Team, etc. Anyone who meets the requirements of joining these teams may submit an application if they wish to join!

Another good thing about our community: You are NOT required to change your current gamertag! While it's greatly appreciated if you wish to change it and help represent our community, you do not have to if you do not want to.

Our only requirements for joining are that you act mature and have a working headset/mic for whatever gaming system you play on (if you are joining a brigade).

There is currently an interest list for BO3 on the X1. We need at least 15 members to sign up on this list and be active in our community so we can start the brigade! After you've signed up on our website you can find the interest list to sign up for the BO3 brigade at this link: http://rogcommunity.com/forums/show...-Interest-List?p=112204&viewfull=1#post112204

To sign up on our community website simply follow this link: http://rogcommunity.com/forums/forum.php?referrerid=410 After following the link simply complete the registration form and confirm your email address. It's recommended that you make your username on the forum the same as your gamertag/username that you use on your gaming system so that it is easier to contact you, though it is not required. After signing up then you can introduce yourself by making a new thread in this link: http://rogcommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/5-New-Member-Introductions

My gamertag, as well as my forum name on the RoG Community website, is RoG CATWOMAN. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Do the rain dance like you're on fire!

RoG CATWOMAN

Recruit
Just an update everyone, we are still actively recruiting members to our community to form a new brigade for BO3 on the X1!

Since this will be a new brigade that means there will be a lot of opportunity for members to move up in our military-like rank structure if they want to! So please come check us out, everyone is welcome :)

RoG CATWOMAN

Recruit
Update time!

We have the BO3 Xbox One brigade up and running now. The name of the brigade is Corvus Brigade and we currently have 38 members in the brigade. Anyone is welcome to join as long as you're not in another clan/community (rank structure wise) and have a working headset/mic :)

So come check us out at www.rogcommunity.com!

Phot0booth

Recruit
RoG - Revolution of gaming has been aroundsince 2008. We are a gaming community who comes together to have fun with weekly gamenights, brigade meetings, RoG wide events,military structure and a forum where it all is
organized together.

Looking for some awesome people to ame with and make friends? We have a brigade for BO3 on the Xbox1 and currently trying to create a PS4 brigade. We are two members from making that happen! If you areinterested in a clan who focuses on playing together, growing the community, and ultimately just wants
everyone to have fun then this is the clan for you! We have over 300+ active members within brigades onmultiple platforms including PC, Xbox 1 and soon our first ps4 brigade.

• If you are interested in RoG go here to sign up:
http://rogcommunity.com/forums/forum.php?referrerid=30

• If you are intwrested in the PS4 brigade for BO3, go here after signing up:
http://rogcommunity.com/forums/showthread.php/4988-Black-ops-3-PS4-brigade?p=124881#post124881

Hope to see you there! If you have questions - kik me at Phot0booth or add me RoG Phot0 DG let me know if
your interested or have questions!
PS - You don't have to be good at the game to join, I'm not! (Not just because I'm a girl either ) you just have to
come wanting to have fun!
Tags: revolution of gaming, xbox 1 clan recruiting, clan searching, ps4 clan recruitment bo3, play bo3

RoG Brutal

Recruit
Hey, RoG are looking for new recruits for there UK sector if anyone is interested send me a message on xbox my gamertag is RoG Brutal

Like CODForums!

Advertisements