• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Took Down BullFrog!! SOLO!!! :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
So, there I was.. All by my lonesome.. Had the BullFrog mission in my queue...

Saw a video on how to take down BullFrog easy like.. You jump on BullFrog's vehicle and just start pounding away..

But it wasn't "from a vehicle" as the mission requires.. Then a player told me that being on BullFrog's vehicle constitutes "from a vehicle"..

So I was exfiling with a couple team mates but decided to jump back in and see if I could take on the BullFrog mission..

I was over in the Central Station area and got lucky because that's where BullFrog appeared next..

After a minor kerfluffle ... BF ran me over... :D I was up on his vehicle and blasting away!! Took him down!!!

But that's only half the mission.. You have to extract with the weapons case...

Fortunately, I ended up fairly close to an exfil..

Basically a confluence of lucky breaks and I exfil'ed with the case.. AND got a gold skull to boot!! :D

View: https://youtu.be/kzRrJnAjgKE

First time I ever successfully exfil'ed with a weapons case solo...

All in all.. A VERY good morning game session... :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements