• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

ugh...

My first COD: Mobile account was banned for 10 years....and so was my second one, and like the first I was banned for no apparent reason. I was furious, initially, because I had spent money and had some cool skins, but there was zero recourse because Activision doesn't appear to have anything resembling Customer Support. However, I did learn that COD: Mobile doesn't officially support Bluestacks (the emulator I used to run). So, I began using the emulator that has Activision's blessing: Gameloop.
AND then I formatted my computer, only to learn that some idiot didn't enter the correct password into my password manager. So, I had to create yet another Activision login and start all over again.
At one point, I was playing Warzone but I got tired of all the cheating Aimbotters sand wallhackers. I mean...why? I have never, and would never cheat in a MP game. It defeats the entire purpose of MP, and ruins the game for normal, non-chicken$*** players.
I've been playing MPFPS's going all the way back to the original Unreal Tournament and I have never understood the hackers. Why play the game at all?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements