• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Vanguard Zombies Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNuke420

Recruit
Someone please fix this crap with the zombies where I start up a match wether solo private or public and I load in with an invisible weapon and can’t do anything except try and survive the first portal with no weapon to be able to buy a weapon I can select any load out and use my special abilities but no weapons

MrNuke420

Recruit
Someone please fix this crap with the zombies where I start up a match wether solo private or public and I load in with an invisible weapon and can’t do anything except try and survive the first portal with no weapon to be able to buy a weapon I can select any load out and use my special abilities but no weapons
There has been a few updates to call of duty vanguard and yet I go into a zombies match select my load out and soon as I get in the match no weapon I have to do first wave then go buy one to be able to have a weapon this is bs I’m about to just delete this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements