• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Why does it count as me killing my teammates in hardcore if I am holding a grenade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, it really shouldn't be that way because it gets extremely frustrating using a grenadier class against a bunch of campers and when I die causing the grenade to go off almost instantly. It should be that it does no damage to teammates when killed or the enemy gets credit for the kill. It is really frustrating on maps like shipment 1944. I really appreciate it if I could get a reason why.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I think you held it too long. Learn to hold it until 3 millseconds before detonation. I know what you're trying to do, but WWII's timing is off by millseconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements