• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone else experiencing FPS drops in Zombies?

Mercy_Song

Recruit
I am experiencing framerate drops and they are brutal. I have turned off everything my end to help performance. I've even set everything graphics wise in the game to basic and it still happens. Sometimes I will drop as low as 7 frames and it makes everything so much harder. I cannot go into tier 2 as it is a death sentence.

Is anyone else suffering this issue? Like is it a game thing or is it me? I don't have my game on my SSD due to lack of space but this issue started in the last week. I've had the game nearly around 3 weeks and the first 2 weeks were perfect. I know this isn't a hardware help forum. I was just curious to see if others are having similar issues?

mp46241

Recruit
I am experiencing framerate drops and they are brutal. I have turned off everything my end to help performance. I've even set everything graphics wise in the game to basic and it still happens. Sometimes I will drop as low as 7 frames and it makes everything so much harder. I cannot go into tier 2 as it is a death sentence.

Is anyone else suffering this issue? Like is it a game thing or is it me? I don't have my game on my SSD due to lack of space but this issue started in the last week. I've had the game nearly around 3 weeks and the first 2 weeks were perfect. I know this isn't a hardware help forum. I was just curious to see if others are having similar issues?
i am having same issue on warzone since the update

Like CODForums!

Advertisements