• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Does anyone get trial challenge tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prey4me

Recruit
I never got any tickets after lvl 55 for modern warfare and war zone trials. I am prestige 13 and still zero tickets. You are supposed to get some every lvl after 55. I opened tickets on activisions site. this was unable to be fixed and escalated to the management. They told me that this feature was purposefully removed when Cold war came out because of a different leveling system and since it was on purpose they would not be able to give me any tickets and I would not be able to do any trial challenges. I thought right away this has got to be some BS. Now its season 6 and I see there are new trial maps for season 6. Why would they make new maps for something thats discontinued? Please let me know if anyone gets tickets when they level up still thanks. Im so mad I know they just blew me off. Please confirm thanks. Or let me know if anyone else experiences this issue.

Please someone just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements