• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lagging / Lost Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmay00

Recruit
My multiplayer constantly lags. I'll be straight on with someone and start shooting and after what feels like 5 seconds he's gone (not dead). Game just skips like crazy! Also, I'll get started in a game and it's already like 25-20. Is this kinda stuff common with everyone else or is there something I can do to fix this. Problems with Zombies as well. Lost connection all the time, or when I get killed I'm crawling around from what looks like underneath the whole map. I can see everything going on above me and I'm crawling on just dead space! Sucks if this is pretty normal shit but if there's something I can do to fix these issues that would be appreciated!

kinsani1ty

Recruit
My multiplayer constantly lags. I'll be straight on with someone and start shooting and after what feels like 5 seconds he's gone (not dead). Game just skips like crazy! Also, I'll get started in a game and it's already like 25-20. Is this kinda stuff common with everyone else or is there something I can do to fix this. Problems with Zombies as well. Lost connection all the time, or when I get killed I'm crawling around from what looks like underneath the whole map. I can see everything going on above me and I'm crawling on just dead space! Sucks if this is pretty normal shit but if there's something I can do to fix these issues that would be appreciated!
Are you on console or pc? What NAT type is the game displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen? What spped is your connection and are you on WiFi or cabled in?

djmay00

Recruit
Playing on PS4. I'll have to check some things when I get home from work. I've always wondered what that NAT shit was on the bottom corner. I have the 100mb service through Spectrum (I know I don't get anywhere near those speeds) but I never have issues with other games or streaming. Using the WiFi. I'll check the connection speed once I'm home and have a game going and reply.

Are you on console or pc? What NAT type is the game displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen? What spped is your connection and are you on WiFi or cabled in?
NAT type Open. Connection 2056kbps

kinsani1ty

Recruit
Playing on PS4. I'll have to check some things when I get home from work. I've always wondered what that NAT shit was on the bottom corner. I have the 100mb service through Spectrum (I know I don't get anywhere near those speeds) but I never have issues with other games or streaming. Using the WiFi. I'll check the connection speed once I'm home and have a game going and reply.

NAT type Open. Connection 2056kbps
With an open NAT you should be good. Sometimes you will hop into a game that lags but I always just leave and try again. I would try plugging your ps4 into the router to see if it gets any better. I recommended not using WiFi but that is my opinion.

djmay00

Recruit
My NAT type is Open and my Connection last time I checked the other night was 2044kbps. I was playing Zombies the other night and there was so much carnage happening the sound cut out. Never came back. Played another 2-3 rounds like that before I had to completely reboot. That happens occasionally.

djmay00

Recruit
All of a sudden my zombies graphics are screwed up. Zombies are all black. The dogs are look like prisms n shit. Been this way since the 6th didn't they do some update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements