• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a mature UK clan/community

Hello there,

I'm 46 and have been running forums for many years, but I have found that vary few of my members play call of duty and this leads me looking for a clan/community for mature gamers where I can join in some cod games and have some banter!

I have pre-ordered infinite warfare but like most not interested in that, I am really looking forward to getting back onto COD4 remastered and really would like to find a group ideally from the UK that I can join..

If you are recruiting or can recommend such clan/community please either post here or PM your suggestions..

Ps, I'm brand new here and this is my first post!

mikeyy247

Recruit
redemptiongaming.net just sign up put mikeyy247 as a referral we play cod every day night we have also all preordered infinite warfare

If you find a mature clan to join let me know, I'm 55 and looking forward to MW remastered and would like a group to play with as well, I'm going to try and split my time with destiny so it wouldn't be full time.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements