• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Looking for a serious and legit person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_box

Recruit
Idk much about jailbroke ps3's or any of the things needed to mod and shit, but i was deffinetely hoping to find someone that could either 15th prestige lobby or help me figure out how to do that wo having to go thru a large headache. I am on basically 11th prestige but i recently had a kid and dont really have but an hour to 3 a day if even to play, so id love to be able to just finish the account off and not have to worry about it anymore to just play when i can and await the release of MW3

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
No lobby hack threads. Period.

I will not encourage these 15th prestige lobbies, sure, you can unlock them when you reach 15th, but taking shortcuts. No. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements