• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

RIP MnK CoD gaming

Vibe

Recruit
Is this the right place for me to go and truly thank the devs for slowly killing mouse and keyboard input gaming on multiplayer? Like the drastic change from mw2 to mw3 even in the span of 1 year has been outstanding. You ban snipers, the one advantage MnK has over aim assist controllers cause they dont use AA. And then you go and make rapid fire subs the new meta so aim assist hit firing becomes the broken norm. Even though headglitching, stairglitching, snaking all benefits controller players already. Why not give them one more reason on MnK native systems to just be top dogs? Its really miserable being on this input at this point, and yes people will say oh just go buy a controller. I played on controller from halo 2 to advanced warfare. Wanna know why? IT WAS ALL ON CONSOLE. Why the FUCK is pc becoming a controller based system now. Like its dog shit to enjoy ranked on this game anymore. Somehow it was manageable on mw2 but mw3 has proven that youll 9/10 be stuck diamond maybe crimson if youre lucky unless you are not solo queing. Truly a joke, nerf aim assist. I rest my case. Hope everyones been enjoying the game so far. Enjoy the rest of the year :D - A Mopey MnK Player

Like CODForums!

Advertisements