• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Someone Linked My PSN to their Activision/Call Of Duty Account

gameguru26

Recruit
I recently created a Call of Duty account to link my Call of Duty Mobile account from Facebook. Upon clicking the link to verify my email addrerss on the CoD website, I proceedex to attempt to link my Playstation account and found out someone else has my PSN already linked to a Call of duty account. I do not know this person (named Jphm Mohammad), and anything I click on to troubleshoot it from the website, requires an email to be sent ot that person for verification which would obviously alert them I am trying to unlink my PSN from their account, allowing them to stop my attempts. I have searched all over the website and Google and all I find are people complaining when someone else's account is linked to their Call of Duty/Activision account, but nothing about when someone else is using thers. I have reviewed my PSN account and nothing is changed or tampered with, and nobody can log into it with my Face ID verification from my iPhone, password is disabled. So it's not an issue related to Sony, just directly related to it being linked to his Activision/Call of Duty account. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this besides telling me to submit a ticket to Support, as I am going to do that regardless, but am also aware that it could take up t a week or more before they finish their investigation and take any action. I am basicallly trying to verify ahead of time if this is an account recovery issue or what is it categorized as so I can know what to write if I submit a ticket to Support. I am able to log in to my Call of Duty Mobile account fine, but am very alarmed that I cannot link my PSN to my Activision/Call of Duty account, and even moreso alarmed that someone else somehow has it linked to theirs with a different email address, barring me the ability to troubleshoot the issue nor change the linking or unlinking of said PSN. Any ACTUAL help or advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements