• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Adding Extra XP

Yankee_LT

Recruit
If I added my own XP on the current XP I would be getting 4x the XP, or dose the current XP for this weekend override that?

Thank you.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yes, basically. If you have XP Tokens in hand, and you want to add more XP to already Double XP weekend. Yeah. Doable.

It all adds up by the end of the match.

GregM

Recruit
I didn't know you could stack XP tokens on top of the 2x XP. I have some tokens I need to use up this weekend then!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I didn't know you could stack XP tokens on top of the 2x XP. I have some tokens I need to use up this weekend then!
Yeah. Just don't stack all of your Tokens on top of each other or you'll waste the Tokens. Use it on top of Double XP, if you know what I mean.

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Ok, this is what I experienced. I added one of my double XP over the existing XP and the numbers didn't add up, nor was there any confirmation of the clock countdown. (Tells you how much time you have left)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Ok, this is what I experienced. I added one of my double XP over the existing XP and the numbers didn't add up, nor was there any confirmation of the clock countdown. (Tells you how much time you have left)
Double XP weekend is over, but your Double XP Token has to be turned on to stack on top of the normal XP. Sounds like you didn't have Double XP Token turned on.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements