• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

android or iphone?

sedeciim

Recruit
android is master race
Which one do you prefer? android has always been my go-to but its seriously retarded how shitty their video editors are.

kubikill

Recruit
Always Android. Android gives you more freedom, and if you root your phone, you're pretty much free to do absolutely anything you want.

sedeciim

Recruit
i'm not shaming any iphone lover, but i really do wish they could make iphone a bit more useful for more than just browsing and taking photos.

It's the price for iphones that have me worried, though mine has lasted for a long time now so hopefully I won't need a phone for a long while (fingers crossed)

sedeciim

Recruit
Is there anything specific for iphone you find attractive?
My samsung falls a lot and not a single crack is on it yet. How's iphone on that area?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements