• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

anyone else temporarily freezing when you first start a match ?

it only started happening last night --- select quick play and the whole screen freezes for like 30 seconds and then it goes into a game.

wondering if this is happening to other people or just on my end

Marky79

Recruit
yes on PS4 since day one as you press quick play then start and it gos into searching for a match after afew secs the screen will freez and stay like that for agood few mins r so then it gos to load into the match but then kicks you out and comes up EXE_BAD...and some other txt after it aswell cant get to play the game... over two weeks now and still not fixed its a joke i whant my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought maybe it was just me but a few of my friends have the same problem --- only fix i have found is instantly switching to weapons once you hit a to search

Like CODForums!

Advertisements