• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Band of Brothers Gaming

Le6end23

Recruit
We are a new Gaming Community/ MilSim Clan. As we are only just starting to recruit we want/need leaders and people who can create a website for us. We are going to have ranks, awards, medals, etc. exactly the same as the Military. We have military style training ( You will see what we mean if you join). We will have a competitive team, we want to become a multi-platform community (360, XB1, PS3, PS4, PC)

We will have multiple divisions:

CoD Ghost
Battlefield 4
GTA V
Arma 3
DayZ
LoL(League of Legends)
Crysis
And many more!

We promise you, you will not be disappointed!

If anyone knows web design and can make us a free website would be great, you will fill a application out.

If anyone knows graphics that would also be really great, you will also fill a application out.

We will also have a News Team giving the most updated Gaming and Community news.

I will have people fill out applications when they message me on Skype: Le6end23

You can also contact me by XBL: Le6end23

Like CODForums!

Advertisements