• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Best gun in Advanced Warfare's multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
With the game finally being in everyone's hands now, I'm wanting to know what you think the best gun in the game is for Advanced Warfare's multiplayer. I'm getting ready to jump in, but any feedback you have on weapons you've already tried would be greatly appreciated.

If you have specific attachments or perks that make them even better, be sure to share them as well!

Grim

Prestige
I really like the HBRa3.

Attachments I run on it are Red Dot Sight and Grip. It works pretty well.

It's got a solid damage output, and the kick is pretty minimal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
Is there a perk that keeps you off the map when you use the jump mech in the exo, you know the little circles on the mini map?

Sorry off topic, I am using the BAL, it appears to be pretty useful in all encounters, it's a tad too good, will level up more and try some others, anyone used the three burst AR yet?

WhoIsDo

Recruit
After spending a good bit of time with the game's multiplayer so far, I really like the HBRa3. I managed to score an upgraded version from a supply drop, so it's getting a lot of use at the moment.

Jimmah

Recruit
Is there a perk that keeps you off the map when you use the jump mech in the exo, you know the little circles on the mini map?

Sorry off topic, I am using the BAL, it appears to be pretty useful in all encounters, it's a tad too good, will level up more and try some others, anyone used the three burst AR yet?

Sure is. can't remember the name but it's an Exo ability. Or it may be a perk? It's there I'm sure.

The BAL with 3 attachments, quickdraw, stock and silencer absolutely smashes H/C.

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
Sure is. can't remember the name but it's an Exo ability. Or it may be a perk? It's there I'm sure.

The BAL with 3 attachments, quickdraw, stock and silencer absolutely smashes H/C.

Ha, yeah you got it in one, been running that combo along with quickdraw, stock and red dot on the BAL in slot 2, just need to get me an R97 with scatterfire, the SMG's aren't doing it for me so far, hopefully there is a buff in the works for them.

Jimmah

Recruit
Ha, yeah you got it in one, been running that combo along with quickdraw, stock and red dot on the BAL in slot 2, just need to get me an R97 with scatterfire, the SMG's aren't doing it for me so far, hopefully there is a buff in the works for them.

Same mate. I can't get the hang of the SMG's yet.

I have two setups for the BAL, Stock, quickdraw and silencer.
Stock,quickdraw Red Dot. One slow and steady the other headless chicken.

Grim

Prestige
I've actually done pretty well with the smg's. The one thing I think people aren't used to is the fact the smg's have a lot less range than in previous games. But once your in their designed range, they are an absolute beast. Each gun type (AR's, SMG's, etc.) have their own "niche" range, and I just think that a lot of us havent seen that in past COD's and are having a little bit of difficulty getting used to that fact.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
It's official: the HBRa3 is my baby & I don't think it'll ever leave my side. Using quickdraw, foregrip & a red dot sight. It's heaven!

Blast suppressor... Perk 3

Sgt_Rawk

Recruit
I've actually done pretty well with the smg's. The one thing I think people aren't used to is the fact the smg's have a lot less range than in previous games. But once your in their designed range, they are an absolute beast. Each gun type (AR's, SMG's, etc.) have their own "niche" range, and I just think that a lot of us havent seen that in past COD's and are having a little bit of difficulty getting used to that fact.

The problem for me is that at close range the BAL crowd dominate.

IBounc

Recruit
HBR3A with quickdraw, grip and the weird scope on it (cant remember the name sorry) all the way! Absolutely love it

TODD 1

Recruit
The BAL for sure with a forgrip , laser sight , and the tracker sight, perfect for close and long range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements