• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 2 | HCTDM First Match | Commentary

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
That's really good for a first match! You even got a nice final kill in there! :)

Its ok. Like any COD, Black Ops 2 (BOps2) has its issues that needs to be addressed like the spawning points, the lag compensation, weapon balancing... I just take it all with a grain of salt. Over time we'll see patches to address these things.
Overall its an okay game. I do honestly find it funny that a game that was released in '07 (COD4) runs and plays better than a game that was just released a month ago (BOps2). Its like a world of difference between the two. I feel BOps2 (and also the past few CODs) have totally taken the skill out of the game and made it into who has the better connection will have the advantages.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements