• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 2 or Call of Duty: Eclipse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
With an announcement looming ahead for the next Call of Duty title, I investigate what is the name of the next Call of Duty game. And what's this Call of Duty Eclipse?

There are a lot of rumors swirling around the next Call of Duty title. The question on everyone’s mind is: “What’s the name of the next Call of Duty game?” I’m going to start from the beginning just so you keep track on the state of Call of Duty.

Source: CODNet

Just like MW3Blog before it... CODNet is part of the CODForums network! :D

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
That's Activision's marketing strategy, to put the release of Black Ops 2 on an Eclipse. That can't be a coincidence, either. Activision wanted a date that revolves around an event.

I think Activision won't wait with DLC for Black Ops 2, I think it will be released alongside BO2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements