• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Black Ops 2 "Revolution" Map Pack leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been released to retailers worldwide on November 13th, 2012. Only a moth thereafter, Activision has begun to ship new promotional posters across the nation at participating retailers.

The new DLC pack is called "Revolution." From some reports, it's 4 multiplayer maps, and one Zombies map....

BO2DLC1.jpg

It's going to arrive in January....

BO2DLCJan.jpg

The date of the Revolution Map Pack is going to arrive January 29th...

BO2DLCJan29.jpg

As usual, on Xbox Live first!

VicTomExoTic

Recruit
I'm not in favor of gun DLC for multiplayer, zombies mode I have no problem with though. The reason I am not very fond of the gun DLC is because I fear that the gun would be OP (overpowered) and people not fortunate to have the DLC would get demolished. But, since I'll most likely get it (I hope) then I won't have anything to fear :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements