• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Blackout Map Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusZenTFN

Banned
I watched a very interesting video from Drift0r using some mathematics to try and predict the size of the map they'll be using in the new Blackout mode.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
See those yellow dots, Justin? Those are objects, buildings, soldiers, vehicles, etc.

Justin and I were talking about MAX amount of people online concurrently in Black Out. Some sources are saying 150, but according to Justin, because of the engine, he predicts 50 MAX.

JusZenTFN

Banned
Yeah I realize that. Does that mean it'll have as many players as a Fornite though? The Unreal engine can handle that size because of the more cartoonish graphics and silly gameplay and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements